Position contributes to Flex Fitness’ success by promoting the club and company, introducing prospects to the joys of fitness and maintaining a positive member experience for increased member retention. As the “Ambassador of Flex Fitness’ Brand Experience”, the Membership Consultant is required to operate using the three standards of operational excellence: Always Welcoming, Always Helpful and Always Accountable while ensuring the alignment of all Flex Fitness initiatives.
- Model and promote the mission, values and guiding principles of Flex Fitness through appropriate appearance, words and actions.
- Engage in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
- Adhere to all operational excellence standards related to providing a great member experience.
- Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
- Prospect for qualified leads and create traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, etc.
- Develop relations within community and local small businesses by involving club in community events.
- Build a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current members on a name to name basis.
- Handle member complaints and resolve issues promptly.
- Determine prospect’s goals and motivation, be knowledgeable of all products, programs and services and ensure prospects understand the value of Flex Fitness’ role in helping them reach their fitness goals.
- Reach and surpass monthly sales projections.
- Perform all basic transactions including billing change, freeze, club to club transfer, member to member transfer.
- Attend sales and training meetings as necessary.
The Marketing/Membership Consultant reports directly to the Manager.
|Flex Location(s)||Brownsville, Mckenzie, and Paris|